This post is also available in: Français (French)
The first practical action carried out by our association is the establishment of hives with multiple purposes:
- the preservation of the species Apis mellifera
- preservation of basic strains
- spontaneous pollination of natural areas
- observation of bees’ behavior and health
These hives are set up, maintained and managed by professional beekeepers. The beekeepers are in contact with the researchers who can thus gather some of the information required for their studies.
Support BmF activities by:
- joining Bee my Friend
- sponsoring a Bee my Friend hive
- supporting our research programs
- participatint to the website and blog
Visit our site and its blog, where you’ll find up-to-date information on Bee my Friend activities. The blog is open to anyone wishing to share beekeeping knowledge.